The Laboratory of Manufacturing is mainly dedicated to support the activities of the research line Manufacturing and Production Systems, whose mission is to integrate all the activities required to transform ideas into products. It is organized in different areas dedicated to specific research subjects, and in particular:
- Geometrical Metrology Laboratory
- Manufacturing Systems Laboratory
- MI_crolab- Micro Machining Laboratory
- SITEC Laboratory for Laser Applications
- WJ_Lab- Waterjet Laboratory
- PoliMill Laboratory
The Manufacturing Lab is part of the interdepartmental lab AMALA - Advanced MAnufacturing Laboratory. The Lab involves, at the moment, four of the most active Departments of Politecnico: Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Science and Technology, Chemistry, Materials and Chemical Engineering, Civil and Environmental Engineering.